[Serusers] Multple SER servers on same domain

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Tue Oct 7 12:47:40 CEST 2003

Hello,

Well, it is possible to have a separate ser for each "segment" of your
network. Users in that segment can register to that server, that should
work fine. If they try to call another user registered on the same
server then only that server will be used.

If they try to call a user that is not registered at the server then you
can forward the call to another server. You can also try to fork the
call to all other servers and if the user is registered at one of them
then the INVITE will reach him.

If you want all users at all servers to have SIP address of the same form
sip:username at domain then the main problem will be DNS.

 Jan.