[Serusers] Multple SER servers on same domain

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Tue Oct 7 11:13:48 CEST 2003

Hello,

I am not sure I fully understood. Let me ask one question, what is this
good for ?

You can certainly have several ser servers, each of them could have it's
own location table (i.e. it's own database of currently registered
users) and all of them can share the same subscriber table (i.e. you
will have one common source of usernames and passwords for all the
servers). Is that what are you looking for ?

What you want can be probably accomplished using one server too.

  Jan.