[Serusers] Message Waiting Indicator

Bill Zhang wzhang at grandstream.com
Sun Oct 5 18:12:41 CEST 2003

Jan and others,

Grandstream does support MWI, in asynchrinize way, we accept the MWI message
via Notify, and will play stuttered sound as well as flashing the LCD
background.

We will be supporting synchrinize MWI with subscribe.

The MWI Notify message format is base on draft-ietf-sipping-mwi-02.txt,
which now is RFC 3265.

Hope this helps,

Bill