[Serusers] nathelper

Dovid temp-1060626446 at xchangetele.com
Fri Oct 3 04:18:36 CEST 2003

It is constantly changing. I am working in a development environment. I am
using nathelper separately on a different server with a few people testing
it. That version is before the 0.8.11 release and is not using rtp_proxy.

If you set debug=3, do you see those messages?

At some point in testing I was not using a reply_route. It looks like the
100 and 180 are handled OK because (of both) #1, they are handled by tm, and
#2 they do not have Contact or SDP anyway so there is nothing to fix. The
'200 OK' though was hitting loose_route. I had add_rport(); and
fix_nated_contact(); before loose_route and/or after loose_route before
t_relay. When it sent it out, it was not fixed though. In this case it was a
call from the PSTN, which the gateway is not behind nat, to a phone behind
nat. So the INVITE did not need fixing, but the replies did. Is there
something in the code that blocked it from fixing? (If this were in a
reply_route, it would have fixed it. Is it checking?) With reply_route it
works OK, and my config has changed since then anyway so it is sort of
irrelevant.

Dovid