[Serusers] nathelper

Dovid temp-1060626446 at xchangetele.com
Thu Oct 2 17:48:06 CEST 2003

Can I replace nathelper.c from ser-0.8.11 (release) with the latest from dev
and recompile? I tried that and recompiled just nathelper.so.
What happens now is that for fix_nated_sdp or force_rtp_proxy I get 'ERROR:
extract_mediaip: no `c=' in SDP'. What is happening is that in each of those
functions it calls extract_mediaip twice. The first time is OK. The 2nd it
gives this error. Then when it sends out the request, it has the correct IP
AND the proxy IP (e.g. 1.2.3.44.3.2.1)

Does it need the full latest CVS to work? I get a mysql error with that.

Thanks in advance.

Dovid