[Serusers] SIP Requests getting matched on my Transparent Web Proxy.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Oct 2 11:08:26 CEST 2003

Hello,
please send us the networks dumps while you try to set up a call and it
fails.You can use ngrep on the same machine with ser for that. Also, the
output of 'serctl ul show' will help us.

Just a hint -- it may happen that the condition uri==myself to be not
matched, so add a line: alias="xxx.yyy.com" in your config file
(/etc/ser/ser.cfg), after the line fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo", and try again.

}Daniel