[Serusers] voicemail on failure_route and user is subscriber questions

Gavin Bensom gavinb2i at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 02:01:25 CEST 2003

Jan,
Here is my config file. And two varieties of errors from my logs. The first is when I try to send a call to voicemail that already has a transaction.

The second is when I try to create a new transaction when one already exists.

Log sample 1: for this error, I just tried to route a busy call to voicemail The included config file created this error. (route[4] is called from failure_route[1])

Oct  1 16:50:59 jiffypop /usr/local/sbin/ser[27448]: failure_route[1]:jump to route[3]:vm
Oct  1 16:50:59 jiffypop /usr/local/sbin/ser[27448]: submit_query(): You have an error in your SQL syntax
.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''' at
 line 1
Oct  1 16:50:59 jiffypop /usr/local/sbin/ser[27448]: submit_query(): Error while submitting query
Oct  1 16:50:59 jiffypop /usr/local/sbin/ser[27448]: ERROR: vm: db_query() failed.
Oct  1 16:50:59 jiffypop /usr/local/sbin/ser[27448]: ERROR: vm: vm_get_user_info failed
Oct  1 16:50:59 jiffypop /usr/local/sbin/ser[27448]: route[3]:vm:voicemail failed

Log sample 2: for this error, I tried to create a new transaction when a call failed with a busy status. The included config file didn't generate this error. However if I had called route(3) from failure_route[1] this is what would happen.

Sep 25 14:07:56 jiffypop /usr/local/sbin/ser[23164]: ERROR: t_newtran: transaction already in process 0x422c0b38

See also my comments in the config file for further explanation on the question of needing to be able to lookup subscribers.

Thanks,
G.

Jan Janak <jan at iptel.org> wrote:
Could you recap for me what the problem is (or send me your config file)
? I tried to find it in the archive but I am quite confused.

Jan.