[Serusers] Problem with mySql (new thread)

giAndrea andrea at giandrea.com
Wed Oct 1 16:07:01 CEST 2003

At 15.24 01/10/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>On 10/1/2003 3:11 PM, giAndrea wrote:
>

>>I've created a new server and i've installed ser 0.8.11 (ser and
>>ser-mysql-0.8.11-0) with rpm.
>>
>>When i use the command ./ser_mysql.sh create and it return this:
>>
>>./ser_mysql.sh: line 1: gen_ha1: command not found
>>HA1 calculation failed
>>
>>any idea?
>
>gen_ha1 should be installed in the same directory as ser, serctl,
>ser,_mysql.sh and that should be /usr/sbin. Check if your shell is looking
>in this directory for commands (e.g., for bash, the PATH environment
>variable must contain the path to this directory).
>
>}Daniel

yeah! i've installed by rpm but to resolve this provlem i've used the
compiled executable in /usr/local/sbin.

if i would to replace the executable generated by executable with the
recompiled executable, have i to use make prefix=/usr/local  install ?

>>Bye, Andrea

There is no world without Verona's walls but purgatory, torture, hell itself.
Hence-banished is banished from the world, and world's exile is death

[Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Act III - Scene III]