[Serusers] Problem with mySql (new thread)

jhuang368 jhuang368 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 1 15:25:37 CEST 2003

Andrea:

I was struggling this problem before. Thanks to Daniel give me some hints. I
finally found out this is the bash enviroment setting problem. The script
can not find the gen_ha1, which is in the same directory. Add in
PATH=./;/usr/bin;/usr/sbin; etc, whatever the files are located, then you
will get the result. Hope this helps.

Good luck!

Regards,
John H.