[Serusers] Serweb error

Teppo Lunnas teppo.lunnas at auria.fi
Wed Oct 1 12:37:27 CEST 2003

My configuration is ser 0.8.11 on Mandrake 9.1 with native php and
MySQL. It works fine. I also installed serweb and made the necessary
changes to its config.php. When I try to register a new user with serweb
and answer to the e-mail that was sent to me I get the following
message:

400 Table 'aliases' not found in memory, use save("aliases") or
lookup("aliases") in the configuration script first

By answering the e-mail the registration data in ser database is moved
to the subscriber table but can still be found in the pending table.

I tried to solve the error message by inserting "lookup("aliases")" in
the beginning of the ser.cfg file and also in the uri==myself condition
but then the ser doesn't start any more ("bad config file").

What should the configuration file look like?

TL