[Serusers] Re: voicemail config

Mario Kolberg mko at cs.stir.ac.uk
Fri Nov 28 18:23:30 CET 2003

Hi,

I have just tried getting the CVS version of sems. But no luck!

I tried:

CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at cvs.berlios.de:/cvsroot
export CVSROOT
cvs co answer_machine

but then I get the message that the access to cvsroot/answer_machine is
rejected for anonymous users. Am I trying the right place?

Thanks,
Mario

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may