[Serusers] uri condition Validation

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at lycos.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 14:25:16 CET 2003

I want to create dynamic dial plans.
If my office user enters a dial plan i will write it in the ser.cfg and
restart ser again.
if there is a error in the uri condition then ser will not start resulting
in permanent shutdown or  I need to load with previous one.

I feel it is bit disturbing the completing system just for validation of the
condition.

if there is an utility then it will be more helpful to check the errors and
then to update in ser.cfg.

Kannaiyan