[Serusers] voicemail config

jaime.gil at orange.co.uk jaime.gil at orange.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 11:12:57 CET 2003

Hi Mario and Klaus!

May be this could also help: as far as I understand, there are 2 instances of
SER running, one with your ser.cfg and the other with ser-vm.cfg. As Klaus
pointed out, both need to be accessing different fifo's. There is also the
voicemail server itself (SEMS), which has a config file and there you can enable
debug=3. With that, you should see what is received and sent by SEMS through the
fifo and see any errors.

Jaime