[Serusers] monitoring SER

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Nov 27 16:46:54 CET 2003

We use sipsak to send an OPTIONS request to the server peridically.

I think that nagios plugin is a good idea because AFAIK nagios is very
popular.

Maybe the test could look like this:

1) Register a contact pointing to iself,
2) Send an OPTIONS(or whatever) request to the AOR registered in the
   previous step, the plugin should receive it back if the registration
   was sucessful.
3) Unregister the AOR.

This way both, proxy and registrar could be tested.

  Jan.