[Serusers] SER Crash

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at lycos.co.uk
Thu Nov 27 14:27:00 CET 2003

> If so there might be a workarround: make sure that you enable the
use_domain
> parameter of the registrar module.

This settings solved my problem Andrei. Thanks very much.
If you could make a seperate page just for parameter setting for every
module it will be very great andrei. If you need my help I can do that for
you.

I followed the suggestion given by Jiri for multiple domains as below, I
think he missed the param for the registrar module which took my head off.

fragments:

# -- multi-domain
modparam("domain", "db_mode", 1)
modparam("usrloc|group", "use_domain",
1)modparam("registrar","use_domain",1)

if (!is_from_local()) { # check against domain-module table
 .... /* outbound */
 break;
};

# our domains ...

        if (!www_authorize("", "subscriber")) {
            # challenge if none or invalid credentials
            www_challenge("", "0");
            break;
        };

Thanks a lot.