[Serusers] IP Centrex features

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Nov 27 13:09:58 CET 2003

Hello,

most of the scenarios below do not require any special support in ser.
But I agree that it would be nice to have this documented. If anybody
has the time and will to create ser.cfg for the scenarios below and
document them (a short description of the scenario, message flow, a
short description of ser.cfg) then we would like to include it into the
SER documentation.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in contributing this (just
one scenario is enough).

  thanks, Jan.