[Serusers] rtpproxy bad port?

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Wed Nov 26 13:51:56 CET 2003

Also, someone needs to speak up firs. Some clients like Windows
Messenger implement silence supression. If they are supposed to
send a "nat primer" packet to establish a nat association and
the supression features results in no packets sent, the communication
will be off till someone speaks up.

-jiri