[Serusers] Easy Questions

Klaus Darilion darilion at ict.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Nov 25 17:49:19 CET 2003

Hi!

You can find the description of the functions in the README file of the
corresponding modules, e.g. t_relay is from the tm module and
sl_reply_error is from the sl module:
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ser/sip_router/modu
les/sl/README?rev=1.4.2.1

Realm is defined in the SIP rfc (RFC 3261), e.g. section 22.1. Usually,
the realm is your sip domain.

regards,
Klaus