[Serusers] serweb configuration problem

Oliver Zilken Oliver.Zilken at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Nov 25 11:25:52 CET 2003

Hi.
I've got a problem with the configuration of serweb.

I have already set up the ser with a mysql database, httpd, php 4.3.3-6
and php_mysql 4.3.3-6.
But when i finisched installing serweb, i got the follwing error:

Parse error: parse error in /var/www/html/config.php on line 215

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/html/config.php:215) in
/var/www/html/page.php on line 7

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/html/config.php:215) in
/var/www/html/page.php on line 8

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/html/config.php:215) in
/var/www/html/page.php on line 9

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/html/config.php:215) in
/var/www/html/phplib/session.inc on line 462

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/html/config.php:215) in
/var/www/html/phplib/session.inc on line 463

What can I do ???

Here is a part of my config.php:

line 213: /* your domain name */
line 214: $this->realm="measat1.gmd.de"
line 215: $this->domainname="measat1.gmd.de"
line 216: $this->default_domain="measat1.gmd.de"

Would be nice if anyone could help me...

Oliver.