[Serusers] Fw: Serweb problems - 0.8.12

Jon Ole Nome jonome at avitrans.no
Mon Nov 24 23:44:40 CET 2003

Finally! Ser was running, but I checked the permissions on /tmp/ser_fifo and
found that it was set to 660 with owner and group root. I changed that to
666 and tried again - and it worked! Or maybe I really don't understand what
I'm doing and changed something else that fixed it...

Thanks for all the help!

Jon Ole