[Serusers]VoiceMail

Klaus Darilion darilion at ict.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Nov 24 22:55:00 CET 2003

No, you don't need two instances of mysql, only two instances of ser.

Make two config files for ser, for example:
ser.cfg for the main proxy
ser-vm.cfg for the voicemail proxy. (dont forget to change the listening
port as 5060 is already used by the main proxy)

start the main  proxy as usual - manually or unsing the startup-script
/etc/init.d/ser

start the voicemail proxy using the second cfg file, e.g.
ser -f /usr/local/etc/ser/ser-vm.cfg

or copy the init.d/ser script to init.d/ser-vm and make the changes in
the startup script.

regards,
Klaus