[Serusers] Fw: Serweb problems - 0.8.12

Jon Ole Nome jonome at avitrans.no
Mon Nov 24 21:29:29 CET 2003

I am running ser 0.8.12 with MySQL support on a RH9 server. Downloaded the latest serweb tarball from the cvs. I can log in with existing userids, both on the admin and user_interface web pages. If I try to register a new user in serweb the registration process runs ok and I get a mail asking for confirmation, but when I click the link to confirm I get this error:

ringsip.com User Management

error in SQL query, line: 43
We regret but your ringsip.com confirmation attempt failed.
Please contact info at ringsip.com for further assistance.

I have verified that the new user is added to the database, and I can log in to user_interface with the new userid. But there is nothing in the "aliases" table in the database. Any ideas? Grateful for any help!

Jon Ole