[Serusers] Installing SER scr file question

Peter David PDavid at bbcominc.com
Mon Nov 24 20:20:40 CET 2003

Okay

Do I have to have that installed could I have the Redhat 9 gcc rpms installed instead?

[root at bbcom-ser mysql-4.0.16]# gcc-3.2 -v
-bash: gcc-3.2: command not found
[root at bbcom-ser mysql-4.0.16]# gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/3.2.2/specs
Configured with: ../configure --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --enable-shared --enable-threads=posix --disable-checking --with-system-zlib --enable-__cxa_atexit --host=i386-redhat-linux
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.2.2 20030222 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.2-5)
[root at bbcom-ser mysql-4.0.16]#