[Serusers] RE: Request input for sipsak

Peter David PDavid at bbcominc.com
Mon Nov 24 17:15:27 CET 2003

Hello everyone,

I have sipsak on another Unix Box and I am trying to make request to the SER unit
and here is what I get

 [root at radius01 root]# sipsak -s  <mailto:gsepeda4 at bbcomser.bbcominc.com> gsepeda4 at bbcomser.bbcominc.com -vv
error: sip:uri doesn't not begin with sip
[root at radius01 root]# sipsak -T  <mailto:gsepeda4 at bbcomser.bbcominc.com> gsepeda4 at bbcomser.bbcominc.com
error: for trace mode a sip:uri is realy needed
[root at radius01 root]# sipsak -s  <mailto:gsepeda4 at bbcom-ser.bbcominc.com> gsepeda4 at bbcom-ser.bbcominc.com -vv
error: sip:uri doesn't not begin with sip
[root at radius01 root]# sipsak -T  <mailto:gsepeda4 at bbcom-ser.bbcominc.com> gsepeda4 at bbcom-ser.bbcominc.com
error: for trace mode a sip:uri is realy needed
[root at radius01 root]# nslookup bbcom-ser
Note:  nslookup is deprecated and may be removed from future releases.
Consider using the `dig' or `host' programs instead.  Run nslookup with
the `-sil[ent]' option to prevent this message from appearing.
Server:         198.76.17.1
Address:        198.76.17.1#53

Name:   bbcom-ser.bbcominc.com
Address: 66.234.143.180

[root at radius01 root]# nslookup 66.234.143.180
Note:  nslookup is deprecated and may be removed from future releases.
Consider using the `dig' or `host' programs instead.  Run nslookup with
the `-sil[ent]' option to prevent this message from appearing.
Server:         198.76.17.1
Address:        198.76.17.1#53

180.143.234.66.in-addr.arpa     name = bbcom-ser.bbcominc.com.

[root at radius01 root]#

Peter David
Network Engineer
BBCOM, Inc.