[Serusers] Adding new users with mysql Query?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Nov 24 15:38:01 CET 2003

Kannaiyan Natesan wrote:

> Can you please help to add new users with just mysql query. Is it possible
> to generate ha1 and ha1b within mysql query?
>
> Is there is anyway to quickly add existing customers to ser database through
> php script or mysql query.
Please read the very good manuals you'll find at http://iptel.org/ser to find
the answers you need. I think the manuals are very easy to read and understand.

There is a utility installed called "genha1" or something like that, a UNIX
binary you can use to generate HA1 and HA1B.

There's another piece of software called "serweb" that you use to add customers.
You'll find that the source helps you on how to add new users.

The HOWTO and the manual covers it all. You'll find pointers to it on
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=SIP%20Express%20Router

/Olle