[Serusers] multiple SER instances / REGISTRATION problem

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at lycos.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 03:40:42 CET 2003

Multiple Domains works fine. I still have got an functional error.

I just loaded the module domain.so
and then setting the parameters as specified.

when i have this  in the routing script

 if (!is_from_local()) { # check against domain-module table
  .... /* outbound */
  break;
 };

My SIP client says Registration Timeout. I tried out the possibilities I
could not find what could be the problem.
Without the above script registration works fine.

Did anyone faced similar problem?

Kannaiyan