[Serusers] multiple SER instances / REGISTRATION problem

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Nov 24 00:25:04 CET 2003

At 12:16 AM 11/24/2003, Greg Fausak wrote:
>Jiri,
>
>I do want to have a multi-domain capability.

fragments:

# -- multi-domain
modparam("domain", "db_mode", 1)
modparam("usrloc|group", "use_domain", 1)

if (!is_from_local()) { # check against domain-module table
 .... /* outbound */
 break;
};

# our domains ...

        if (!www_authorize("", "subscriber")) {
            # challenge if none or invalid credentials
            www_challenge("", "0");
            break;
        };

That's pretty much it, I guess. The list of served domains can be
manipulated using serctl.

>I'd also like to be able to run multiple processes
>on the same database.  These may be different problems.

Why? (I mean it sounds like a ticket for problems to me.)

-jiri