[Serusers] Ser behind NAT - possible?

Jon Ole Nome jonome at avitrans.no
Sat Nov 22 00:40:46 CET 2003

I have set up a ser server (0.8.11-r1) on the office LAN. I can log in using Xten from an office PC, however when I try to connect to the NAT address of the ser server from a PC on the internet I cannot log in. I have used ngrep on the server, and can see the traffic to the internet PC. The packets contain the correct address of the internet PC but the internal address of the ser server. I'm expecting some rtfm replies here, but I have read the manual and haven't been able to figure out how to set up ser.cfg to make this work. Grateful for any help!

Jon Ole