[Serusers] Cache Problem ??

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at lycos.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 19:52:22 CET 2003

I have don't have anything related to fwd.pulver.com in my phone or in
ser.cfg. I removed the settings completely.

below is my ser.cfg routing script

route{

 # initial sanity checks -- messages with
 # max_forwards==0, or excessively long requests
 if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
  sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
  break;
 };
 if (len_gt( max_len )) {
  sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
  break;
 };

 # we record-route all messages -- to make sure that
 # subsequent messages will go through our proxy; that's
 # particularly good if upstream and downstream entities
 # use different transport protocol
 record_route();
 # loose-route processing
 if (loose_route()) {
  t_relay();
  break;
 };

 # if the request is for other domain use UsrLoc
 # (in case, it does not work, use the following command
 # with proper names and addresses in it)
 if (uri==myself) {

  if (method=="REGISTER") {

# Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication
 if (!www_authorize("mydomain.com", "subscriber")) {
    www_challenge("mydomain.com", "0");
    break;
   };

   save("location");
   break;
  };

  # native SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC DB
  if (!lookup("location")) {
   sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
   break;
  };
 };
 # forward to current uri now; use stateful forwarding; that
 # works reliably even if we forward from TCP to UDP
 if (!t_relay()) {
  sl_reply_error();
 };

}