[Serusers] Memory errors

Darren Nay dnay at libertyisp.com
Thu Nov 20 20:54:13 CET 2003

Hmm.. That's peculiar. :)  We only have one user on the server right now and
we are only trying with one single phone (one call at a time).

Maybe we have a loop somewhere sucking up the memory? :(

Oh, another note.  Prior to installing mysql and configuring SER to use
mysql for authentication the SIP phone registered with SER without any
problems.  After the mysql config it's getting this error.  Does
implementing MySQL take extra memory?  If so, how much extra? and how will
it affect the perfomance of the SER server?

Thanks for your help!  That does help me, I will continue to play with it
and see if I can figure it out as well.

Thanks again!
Darren Nay