[Serusers] Terminating call in progress

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Thu Nov 20 03:52:42 CET 2003

Indeed. A phone from an unnamed vendor likes sending in-dialog OPTIONs, others
love to send INFO,and so on and so forth. If you don't watch for follow-up
requests, you may end up running out of sequence or racing with parallel
requests. Eventually, the recepient will report out-of-order requests and
deny BYEs.

So to get it right, you will end up with a call stateful server. We have such,
I will be happy to take it off-line if you are interested.

-jiri