[Serusers] sipsak

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Thu Nov 20 00:22:40 CET 2003

Hi,

On Wednesday 19 November 2003 11:06, Prince Arora wrote:
> I have installed ser-0.8.11 on my redhat linux 7.3. SER is running fine.
>
> To check whether my server is responding to requests, i installed
> sipsack.
>
> My SIP_DOMAIN= "myserver.foobar.com".
>
> On giving command
> sipsak -T -s sip:admin at myserver.foobar.com.
>
> It shows following error.
> "no gethostbyname: No such file or directory"

this is a little bit strange to me, because gethostbyname is a glibc function.
I'm wondering how you could compile it. Is the netdb.h header file present on
your system (usually at /usr/include)?
What version of sipsak do you use?
If you use the latest version (0.8.6) please send me (not to the list) the
config.h and config.log files.

Greets
  Nils