[Serusers] Sip:From ..

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Nov 18 14:24:44 CET 2003

Hello,
if you don't have a back-to-back user agent you are not allowed to touch
the From and To headers. Changing these fields results in mismatching
the dialog in caller side. If you do change these headers, you have to
change them back for replies or other subsequent requests from callee.

Best regards,
}Daniel