[Serusers] SER and Asterisk as voicemail

Alessio Focardi alessiof at interconnessioni.it
Fri Nov 14 17:01:21 CET 2003

Hello Bogdan-Andrei,

I imagined the redirection part just like you say, but from what I have understood about asterisk I will have to set up
an extension and a mailbox for every ser user. This looks "time consuming" :)

Also: What about playback of recorded messages ?

If anyone has asterisk config files to share ... just to get an idea!

Tnx for any help.

--
Best regards,
 Alessio                            mailto:alessiof at interconnessioni.it