[Serusers] Pdt module

Alessio Focardi alessiof at interconnessioni.it
Fri Nov 14 09:06:12 CET 2003

Just a question:

do I have to set up an instance of ser that does pdt translation and
then forwards to the "real" ser instance on another port ?

As you may know translation is working fine here, but I cant connect to
users otside my domain since i get a "403 no relay" error, this is
happenig translating a prefix to an iptel.org address.

If I dial the iptel address (number at iptel.or) using xlite call is
handled fine, but if i use "prefix-number" from a grandstream phone ... no way.

Tnx for the support!