[Serusers] Unresolveable destination

Iizuka, Hirotaka, VF-JP hirotaka.iizuka at vodafone.com
Wed Nov 12 09:24:21 CET 2003

Thank you very much for the information, and sorry for the late reply.

I want to insert alias="vfrnd.jp" into ser.cfg file, but where exactly should I write in? I was reading the Admin's Guide and found the related part, but it seems I need to type in more than just alias="vfrnd.jp". Here is the copy & pasted document;
Example 2-5. Use of uri==myself Expression

# ser powers a domain "foo.bar" and runs at host sipserver.foo.bar;
# Names of served domains need to be stated in the aliases
# option; myself would not match them otherwise and would only
# match requests with "sipserver.foo.bar" in request-URI
alias="foo.bar"
alias="sales.foo.bar"
route[0] {
        if (uri==myself) {
            # the request either has server name or some of the
            # aliases in its URI
            log(1,"request for served domain")
            # some domain-specific logic follows here ....
        } else {
            # aha -- the server is not responsible for this
            # requests; that happens for example with the following URIs
            #  - sip:a at marketing.foo.bar
            #  - sip:a at otherdomain.bar
            log(1,"request for outbound domain");
            # outbound forwarding
            t_relay();
        };
}

I have a default ser.cfg file.
When you stated "add it to your  ser.cfg (alias= vfrnd.jp)", referenced from below, did you mean write alias="vfrnd.jp" just above the "if (uri==myself)" line?

Hiro