[Serusers] Adding an user via ODBC

Greg Fausak lgfausak at august.net
Mon Nov 10 17:44:38 CET 2003

Jan Janak wrote:

> Greg,
>
> On 10-11 10:12, Greg Fausak wrote:
>
>>The subscriber table can be written to directly _outside_ the
>>control of SER?  I go out of my way to do a 'add user' in serctl
>>instead of inserting into the table.  I have experienced caching
>>problems.
>

>   Currently there is no cache for subscriber table, so it can be updated
>   directly. Location and domain tables are cached.

ah.  version 0.8.11 has uncached subscriber table.

was subscriber cached in 0.8.10?

the next version is 0.8.12?  any eta? I can test the cvs
stuff if it is in there.  i hope there is a 'check the cache and
if the location isn't registered there then check the database' mode.
Upon further reflection this may be problematic...should probably always
check the database.

Thanks,

---greg