[Serusers] voicemail not working

Samy Touati samy at tunix.com
Sat Nov 8 23:27:05 CET 2003

Hi,

I tried to include the voicemail support in my running config, but I'm not
getting any voicemail functionality: I call a user which doesn't answer and
I end up with a 404 in all cases.
Prior to adding the voicemail logic, the config file was processing the
requests as intended: numbers beginning with 8 go to IP users, other numbers
go to PSTN gateway.
By adding the vm support I was thinking that users part of voicemail group
will see their received calls transferred to vm after a certain amount of
time (20sec), or if they are not located/registered, their incoming calls
will go to vm directly.

Unfortunately this is not what I'm getting.

In the file the following hosts have this meaning:
Vocal.ipsound.net:5060 SER SERVER
Vocal.ipsound.net:5071 SER SERVER RUNNING FOR VM ONLY as suggested the list.
Running with the config file downloaded from cvs.
Phoenix.tunix.com:5061 PSTN GW

Running ser rel 0.8.11 release

Thanks.

Samy.