[Serusers] SER Voicemail

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Nov 6 20:16:55 CET 2003

On 06-11 14:16, Sesha B wrote:
> Two questions :
>
> (1) How do I set the SER standalone Voicemail config, so that I can reach
> Voicemail after 4 rings?

  You can't reach voicemail after 4 rings because rings are usually
  generated locally by the caller's phone. You can reach the voicemail
  after some time, but not measured by number of rings.

  You can use fr_inv_timer of the tm module for that.

> (2) Is SER capable of transferring a call originating from a SIP phone to a
> phone on the PBX? If yes, What do I need to set in the configuration?

  The originating phone must do the transfer, ser can't initiate
  the transfer. I suppose you mean the transfer of an established call ?

   Jan.