[Serusers] voicemail configuration

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Nov 5 06:36:04 CET 2003

Hello,

On 04-11 21:58, Samy Touati wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to enable vm on ser 0.8.11, without success.
> >From the mailing list I see that you cannot run ser as a sip proxy with vm
> enabled in the same process, you need to have 2 instances of ser.
> Is this the only way to use vm in ser ?

  Currently yes, as far as I know the problem is that it is not possible
  to create transaction state (needed for vm) in the failure_route.

> Is there a config file example that support PSTN forwarding as well as vm
> support for the users ?

  No, you can take a voicemail example (it was posted to the list some
  time ago) and add PSTN forwarding to it, it shouldn't be that hard
  because the script already contains forwarding of messages and you
  can simply test for number begining with + (for example) and forward
  such numbers to the PSTN gateway.

  See http://iptel.org/ser/doc/seruser/seruser.html#ACL before using a
  PSTN.

  And also http://iptel.org/ser/doc/seruser/seruser.html#AEN368