[Serusers] udp error

Stephen Miles smiles at callplus.co.nz
Wed Nov 5 03:59:14 CET 2003

Hi all,

I am having a little problem involving a Cisco Pix firewall using nat.

The error I am getting is: ERROR: udp_rcv_loop:recvfrom:[11] Resource
temporarily unavailable

I can't seem to find any info about what this error means and the
udp_server.c doesn't tell me much. Is it related to the port the Pix is
trying to use when it re-writes the out bound request?

any idea?

Using x-lite latest build on an XP laptop behind a Cisco Pix talking to
SER latest CVS build (everything compiled fine)

Thanks in advance,

Stephen

This message and any attachments contain privileged and confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately via email and then destroy this message and any attachments.