[Serusers] FEW PBs urgent

toto titi ser_user at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 16:58:54 CET 2003

Hi,

I'm a newbie with SER (0.8.11 under FreeeBSD 4.9) and there are many points
that I can't resolve:

- I didn't find where SER store my "Windows Messenger 5.0 contact list" :
file ? sql database ? (I have read something about a "Contacts table" !? no
exist for me  in the DB.

- when a user open a session, he receive the status of their contacts but
they will see him online only after nearly 10 mn (timeout problem ?).

- when I use another pc, I can't get my "Windows Messenger 5.0 contact list"
back...

TIA

Thierry

(sorry for my poor english ;)