[Serusers] fr_invite_timer / voicemail

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Nov 3 11:59:29 CET 2003

There is actually an option. You can process the "timer-less" calls
using stateless forwarding (as opposed to stateful forwarding which
will eventually expire). Note that stateless forwarding has several
limitations -- you can't account it (accounting needs aggregation
of transaction state), fork (takes state too), and possibly use
some other accounting features. Some more blabla is at
http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/seruser/seruser.html#AEN923

-jiri