[Serusers] New release of seradmin v .03e

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Sun Nov 2 02:27:58 CET 2003

Hello,

thanks, I now tried (sorry for latency). It looks quite nice,
but at least the installation process needs some sanity work:
it tries to write to root directory, it assumes files in specific

directories, execution permissions are not set. I head to learn
myself that the SER.sh needs to be modified (SIP_DOMAIN).

A snapshot is at http://www.iptel.org/ser/seradmin/seradmin.jpg

-jiri

ps -- for those who haven't given it a try yet: seradmin is a java-based
SER control application with convenience user-interface. It can control
SER remotely through a kind of web-based remote serctl.