[Serusers] iptel.org SIP applications at VoN London (booth #4)

Andy Blen andy.blen at iptel.org
Sat May 31 23:50:56 CEST 2003

As speaker and  exhibitor at the  event, iptel.org is  glad to invite you to VoN London
(http://www.pulver.com/europe2003/). We will be presenting our application architecture
for  integration of  SIP telephony with legacy networks and Internet services.

In the exhibition, we are located in the booth #4 (nic.at) as a part of a world-wide
ENUM trial which leverages our SIP Express Router (SER) (http://www.iptel.org/ser/).
We will be demonstrating ENUM interoperability and our SIP applications based on the
latest SER version with numerous new features  (media component,  ENUM support, DDM,
presence agent, NAT traversal, web applications, etc.)

On the 9th, iptel.org founder, Jiri Kuthan, will be holding a SIP tutorial (9am-6pm).
On the 10th, he will participate in an "Open Source Voice" session (2:15-3:30pm) and
share our deployment experience with audience.

See you in London. If you need to arrange a time-slot with us, drop us an e-mail.

Andy Blen