AW: [Serusers] SIPPS available for download saturday the 17th!

Mathias Schupp mschupp at nero.com
Fri May 30 09:06:16 CEST 2003

Hi all,

the problem with SIPPS and the SER server is fixed in the current demo
version, 2.0.38.6. If there occur any problems, please don´t hesitate to
contact support at sippstar.com, or me!

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Mathias Schupp

Mathias Schupp

International Sales Manager SIPPS

Ahead Software AG phone: +49 (0)7248 911 830 (direct line)

Im Stoeckmaedle 18 fax: +49 (0)7248 911 889

76307 Karlsbad email: mschupp at nero.com

Germany web: www.nero.com

If you reply, please include all previous messages so that we don´t
loose the context. Thank you !