[Serusers] Doubt in serctl script

Alejandro Olchik aolchik at telenova.net
Fri May 23 00:23:52 CEST 2003

OK. The problem is that it fails and the result code
for serctl execution is an error code.

As I'm executing serctl through an external script
I needed to change that.

Another point that I would like to contribute is
that there is a hardcoded reference to the
'subscriber' table in the code and the $TABLE variable is being
used both as a constant to point to the subscriber TABLE and also
as a variable.

My suggestion is to change the constant name to
$S_TABLE and correct that hardcoded table name to allow
serctl to work properly
when using serctl to provision multiple domains in the
same SER server.

Best
Regards,
Alejandro