[Serusers] SIPPS available for download saturday the 17th!

Gary Goodloff goodloff at kalg.net
Fri May 16 21:57:42 CEST 2003

Can anyone assist in the setup of this program with SER?  I have tried
to setup the account and it aquires the connection but when I check
serweb it does not show me logged in.

My other softphone (x-lite) works fine though along with MSN.

Gary Goodloff
KALG Communications, LTD
T: 402-898-4152
C: 402-208-5183