[Serusers] Alias assignment problem

George KAPELIOS kapelios at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 19:36:39 CEST 2003

Jan,

As I 'm not so familiar with all the details, could you please explain
me further:

In which script you mean ?

How can I start using that table ? Do I have to configure or create it ?

Where can I find the sc utility ? I 'm running 0.8.10 (install from
.tar) and is not found in the /usr/local/sbin/ folder, where the rest
ser executables files are.

George