[Serusers] forwarding unanswered call - once more

Tirpák Miklós mtirpak at sztaki.hu
Mon May 12 11:28:14 CEST 2003

Hi,

Is there any way to check the returned status code of the response in
"failure_route[1]"? Or how can i decide if the request timed out or negative
response returned?

I would like to use a backup SIP-ISDN gateway. So if the master fails i would
like to resend the requests to the backup. The reason of the negative replay (or
timeout) matters in this case.

Thanks,
Miklos

   Miklos Tirpak
   Computer and Automation Research Institute   e-mail : mtirpak at sztaki.hu
   of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences         phone  : (361) 279-6011
   H-1132. Budapest, Victor Hugo u 18-22        fax    : (361) 279-6021